Title: Case Study
The following testlet will present a Case Study followed by [count] multiple choice question(s), [count] create a tree question(s), [count] build list and reorder question(s) and [count] drop and connect
You will have 60 minutes to complete the testlet.
For help on how to answer the questions, click the Instuctions button on the
Contoso, Ltd. is an international manufacturing company that has 2,500 users.
Contoso has a sales department, a marketing department, a research department, and a human resources department.
Contoso has a main office in Denver. All users work in the main office.
The Denver office consists of three buildings. Each building is configured as a separate network segment. The Denver office connects directly to the Internet.
The network contains an Active Directory forest named contoso.com. The forest contains a single domain. All domain controllers run Windows Server 2008 R2.
Contoso has a standalone root certificate authority (CA) named CA1.
The network contains a Lync Server 2013 infrastructure. The infrastructure contains five servers in the Denver office. The servers are configured as shown in the following table.
FE1 and FE2 are part of a pool named Pool1 that uses DNS load balancing and a hardware load balancer. Edge1 and Edge2 are configured to use DNS load balancing.
The sequence of phone numbers at the Denver office is 720-555-5000 to 720-555-8000.
You have a response group named RG1.
Contoso has a Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 organization that contains three servers in the Denver office. The servers are configured as shown in the following table.
All client computers run either Windows 7 Professional or Windows 8 Pro. All of the computers have Microsoft Lync 2013 and Microsoft Outlook 2010 installed.
Users from other companies report that they fail to communicate with the users at Contoso by using federation.
During the next six months, Contoso plans to implement redundancy solutions to the existing Lync Server
Contoso plans to minimize hardware and software purchasing costs.
Contoso plans to implement the following changes to the network:
– Establish new branch offices in New York and Montreal that connect to the Denver office by using a WAN link. The New York office will have 2,000 users. The Montreal office will have 200 users.
– Provide secondary phone numbers for executives.
– Establish a pilot migration to Microsoft Office 365.
– Implement Unified Messaging (UM).
Contoso purchases another company named A. Datum Corporation. The users at A. Datum will be hosted in an Office 365 subscription.
Contoso plans to implement a federated relationship with another company that runs Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007 R2. Users from the partner company must be able to have instant messaging (IM) conversations with the Contoso users if a single Edge Server on the Contoso network fails.
Contoso identifies the following technical requirements:
– Users from the New York office and the Montreal office must be able to use Enterprise Voice, response groups, IM, presence, and conferencing within their respective office if the WAN link to the Denver office fails.
– Users at A. Datum must be able to send and receive email by using the ©adatum.com SMTP suffix and must be able to create Lync Server conferences that use the adatum.com domain.
– Secondary phone numbers provided to the executives must not be published from the address book and must not be visible to users from Lync 2013.
– Callers from the New York and Montreal offices must be able to call the Denver office by dialing 3, and then the last four digits of a user’s phone number.
– The best possible user experience for audio and video conferencing between the Lync 2013 clients in the Denver office must be provided.
– The A. Datum users must be able to view the presence information of the Contoso users and must be able to join Contoso conferences.
– RG1 must be used by the users in the New York office if the network in the Denver office is unavailable for an extended period of time.
– The number of ports configured on the hardware load balancers must be minimized.
– Administrators must be able to migrate from Contoso to A. Datum.
– Users must be prevented from simultaneously ringing the PSTN.
– UM and Lync Server 2013 must be integrated.
You need to implement the secondary phone numbers for the executives. The solution must meet the technical requirements.
Which Windows PowerShell cmdlet should you run?
You need to recommend which Lync Server 2013 solution must be deployed to the New York and Montreal offices to support the planned changes. The solution must meet the business goals.
What should you recommend? (To answer, select the appropriate components for each office in the answer area.)
You need to design the dial plans for the Montreal and New York offices. The plans must meet the technical requirements.
What should you include in the design? (To answer, select the appropriate pattern match and translation rule in the answer area.)
You need to recommend changes to the Lync Server 2013 infrastructure to support the planned changes for federation.
Which two changes should you include in the recommendation? (Each correct answer presents part of the solution. Choose two.)
A. In the public DNS zone, create a new alias (CNAME) record named sipfederation.contoso.com
B. In the public DNS zone, create a new service location (SRV) record named _sipfederationtls._tcp. contoso.com
C. Deploy a hardware load balancer to the perimeter network
D. Deploy a Director to the perimeter network
You need to recommend a solution to meet the technical requirements for RG1.
Which four actions should you recommend in sequence? (To answer, move the list of actions to the answer area and arrange them in the correct order.)
Select and Place:
You need to configure the Lync Server 2013 infrastructure for the planned integration of the A.Datum users.
What should you configure from the Lync Server 2013 Control Panel? (To answer, drag the appropriate names to the correct locations. Each name may be used once, more than once, or not at all. You may need to drag the split bar between panes or scroll to view content.)
Select and Place:
You need to recommend which ports must be configured on the hardware load balancer to meet the technical requirements.
Which TCP ports should you include in the recommendation? A. 443 and 443
B. 80 and 8080
C. 80, 5060, and 5061
D. 135, 443, and 8080
You need to configure the Lync Server 2013 infrastructure to meet the technical requirements for simultaneous ring.
What should you include in the Windows PowerShell command? (To answer, select the appropriate PowerShell cmdlet and parameter in the answer area.)
You are evaluating the migration of 20 pilot users to Office 365.
You need to recommend which actions must be performed to migrate the pilot users. The solution must ensure that the pilot users have only one SIP URI after they migrate.
Which two actions should you recommend? (Each correct answer presents part of the solution. Choose two.)
A. Deploy Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS).
B. Add a new SIP domain to the Lync Server 2013 infrastructure of Contoso.
C. Create new Office 365 accounts.
D. Install the Microsoft Online Services Directory Synchronization tool.
E. Remove the users from the Lync Server 2013 infrastructure of Contoso.
You install a new server named UM1 that has Exchange Server 2010 deployed. UM1 has the Unified Messaging server role installed.
You need to recommend which actions must be performed to configure a certificate for UM1.
Which five actions should you recommend in sequence? (To answer, move the appropriate five actions from the list of actions to the answer area and arrange them in the correct order.)
Select and Place:
Download Latest 70-337 Real Free Tests , help you to pass exam 100%.