Northwind Traders is an IT services and hosting provider.
Northwind Traders has two main data centers in North America. The data centers are located in the same city. The data centers connect to each other by using high-bandwidth, low-latency WAN links. Each data center connects directly to the Internet. Northwind Traders also has a remote office in Asia that connects to both of the North American data centers by using a WAN link. The Asian office has 30 multipurpose servers.
Each North American data center contains two separate network segments. One network segment is used to host the internal servers of Northwind Traders. The other network segment is used for the hosted customer environments.
The network contains an Active Directory forest named northwindtraders.com. The forest contains a single domain. All servers run Windows Server 2012 R2.
The network has the following technologies deployed:
– Service Provider Foundation
– Windows Azure Pack for Windows Server
– System Center 2012 R2 Virtual Machine Manager (VMM)
– An Active Directory Rights Management Services (AD RMS) cluster
– An Active Directory Certificate Services (AD CS) enterprise certification authority (CA)
All newly deployed servers will include the following components:
– Dual 10-GbE Remote Direct Memory Access (RDMA)-capable network adapters
– Dual 1-GbE network adapters
– 128 GB of RAM
Northwind Traders will provide hosting services to two customers named Customer1 and Customer2. The network of each customer is configured as shown in the following table.
Northwind Traders plans to implement the following changes:
– Deploy System Center 2012 R2 Operations Manager.
– Deploy Windows Server 2012 R2 iSCSI and SMB-based storage.
– Implement Hyper-V Recovery Manager to protect virtual machines.
– Deploy a certificate revocation list (CRL) distribution point (CDP) on the internal network. span>
– For Customer 1, install server authentication certificates issued by the CA of Northwind Traders on the virtual machine in the hosting networks.
Northwind Traders identifies the following requirements:
– Storage traffic must use dedicated adapters.
– All storage and network traffic must be load balanced.
– The amount of network traffic between the internal network and the hosting network must be minimized.
– The publication of CRLs to CDPs must be automatic.
– Each customer must use dedicated Hyper-V hosts.
– Administrative effort must be minimized, whenever possible.
– All servers and networks must be monitored by using Operations Manager.
– Anonymous access to internal file shares from the hosting network must be prohibited.
– All Hyper-V hosts must use Cluster Shared Volume (CSV) shared storage to host virtual machines.
– All Hyper-V storage and network traffic must remain available if single network adapter fails.
– The Hyper-V hosts connected to the SMB-based storage must be able to make use of the RDMA technology.
– The number of servers and ports in the hosting environment to which the customer has access must be minimized.
Northwind Traders identifies the following requirements for Customer1:
– Customer1 must use SMB-based storage exclusively.
– Customer1 must use App Controller to manage hosted virtual machines.
– The virtual machines of Customer1 must be recoverable if a single data center fails.
– Customer1 must be able to delegate self-service roles in its hosted environment to its users.
– Customer1 must be able to check for the revocation of certificates issued by the CA of Northwind Traders.
– The users of Customer1 must be able to obtain use licenses for documents protected by the AD RMS of Northwind Traders.
– Certificates issued to the virtual machines of Customer1 that reside on the hosted networks must be renewed automatically.
Northwind Traders identifies the following requirements for Customer2:
– Customer2 must use iSCSI-based storage exclusively.
– All of the virtual machines of Customer2 must be migrated by using a SAN transfer.
– None of the metadata from the virtual machines of Customer2 must be stored in Windows Azure.
– The network configuration of the Hyper-V hosts for Customer2 must be controlled by using logical switches.
– The only VMM network port profiles and classifications allowed by Customer2 must be low-bandwidth, medium-bandwidth, or high-bandwidth.
– The users at Northwind Traders must be ab
le to obtain use licenses for documents protected by the AD RMS cluster of Customer2. Customer2 plans to decommission its AD RMS cluster during the next year.
You need to recommend a monitoring solution for Northwind Traders.
What is the best approach to achieve the goal? More than one answer choice may achieve the goal. Select the BEST answer.
Three Operations Manager management servers and two Operations Manager gateway servers
One Operations Manager management server
Two Operations Manager management servers and three Operations Manager gateway servers
Five Operations Manager management servers
Correct Answer: C
You plan to implement a solution that meets the certificate requirements of Customer1. You need to identify which role services must be deployed to
the hosting environment.
Which two role services should you identify? Each Answer presents part of the solution.
Certification Authority Web Enrollment
Certificate Enrollment Policy Web Service
Certificate Enrollment Web Service
Correct Answer: CD
You need to recommend changes to allow Customer1 to delegate permissions in its hosting environment to its users.
Where should you recommend performing each task? To answer, select the appropriate location for each task in the answer area.
You need to recommend a solution that meets the AD RMS requirements of Customer1 and Customer2.
Which actions should you recommend performing for each customer? To answer, select the appropriate customer for each action in the answer area.
You need to prepare for the migration of virtual machines across the Hyper-V hosts of Customer2.
Which three actions should you perform in sequence? To answer, move the appropriate actions from the list of actions to the answer area and arrange them in the correct order.
You need to recommend a network configuration for the newly deployed Hyper-V hosts used by Customer1.
On which network adapter should you recommend performing each configuration? To answer, select the appropriate network adapter for each configuration in the answer area.
You need to recommend which setting must be applied to the virtualization infrastructure of Northwind Traders to minimize the impact of multiple virtual machines starting concurrently.
What command should you recommend running? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.
You need to prepare the required Hyper-V virtual network components for Customer2.
Which four objects should you create and configure in sequence? To answer, move the appropriate objects from the list of objects to the answer area and arrange them in the correct order.
You need to implement a Hyper-V Recovery Manager solution in the hosting environment of Northwind Traders.
Which four actions should you perform in sequence? To answer, move the appropriate actions from the list of actions to the answer area and arrange them in the correct order.
You need to recommend a configuration for the CA extensions of Northwind Traders that meets the certificate revocation requirement of Customer1.
What should you recommend? To answer, select the appropriate prefix of the target location for the each extension settings in the answer area.
Your network contains a main data center and a disaster recovery data center. Each data center contains a Storage Area Network (SAN). The main data center contains a two-node failover cluster named Cluster1 that hosts a Microsoft SQL Server 2012 database named DB1. The database files in DB1 are stored on the SAN in the main office. The disaster recovery data center contains a server that runs SQL Server 2012. You need to recommend a disaster recovery solution for the SQL Server database. The solution must ensure that the database remains available if the main data center fails.
What should you recommend?
More than one answer choice may achieve the goal. Select the BEST answer.
Deploy Distributed File System (DFS) Replication.
Extend the failover cluster to the disaster recovery data center.
Implement a Cluster Shared Volume (CSV) and move the database files to the CSV.
Implement SQL Server database replication between the two data centers.
Correct Answer: D
Instant Access to Download Latest Complete Collection of Microsoft MCSE 70-414 Real Exam
Try Microsoft MCSE 70-414 Free Demo